What planning topics does “Comprehensive Financial Planning” include?
The core elements of our comprehensive planning reviews include:
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Tax Planning & Optimization*
- Estate Planning*
- Insurance Risk Management
- Social Security Planning
- Employee Benefits Reviews
- IRA and Small Business Retirement Plans (401(k), Defined Benefit Plans, etc)
- Creditor Protection Considerations
- Asset Registration and Beneficiary Designation Reviews
- Retirement Savings and Retirement Spending Stress Testing
- Education Planning and Funding
* While no part of our review or findings should be construed as specific tax or legal advice, and important element of our review is to raise awareness of potential tax and legal risks and opportunities. We encourage clients to share these insights with their CPAs and/or attorneys are willing to facilitate those discussions upon request.